When was the last time you went on vacation? Summer is often filled with travel, whether it be a cruise, a destination including national historical sites, a staycation or across the globe. Often, individuals feel they don’t have enough time to travel or take time off from work. And considering the preparation it takes, makes it even worse!
Our team at PerfecTiming Concierge understands that prior planning is essential to having a successful trip!
How to enhance your travel experience:
- Create a Packing List: Having a plan of where to go is step one, but it’s also important to make sure you have what you need without overpacking. Create a list and pack early.
- Gather your documents: Make copies of your driver’s license, passport, travel itinerary, tickets and credit card. Store separately from your luggage in a carry-on bag.
- Stash Extra Cash: If a wallet is misplaced or stolen, you’ll be glad you have the extra cash. Keep a couple hundred bucks somewhere safe…in socks or a toiletry bag.
- Plan a Daily Schedule: Depending on your destination, getting an early start with a plan for the day is a great way to beat crowds! However, be open to unscheduled quests.
- Engage with the locals: If traveling international, a lot can be learned from the natives of a country. Immerse yourself in the culture, dine where the locals eat for an amazing and enriching adventure.
During the summer and seasons off from work, vacations should be relaxing and rejuvenating. Contact our team at PerfecTiming Concierge to start planning your ultimate getaway. Oh, by the way, don’t forget the earplugs.