FAQs ABOUT PERFECTIMING CONCIERGE
Get answers to FAQs about PerfecTiming Concierge's errand running and personal and corporate services in the Tampa Bay area.
Read below for FAQs about PerfecTiming Concierge.
Like a personal assistant who helps with time and daily management, our concierges are your “extra pair of hands” who free up your time from mundane tasks so you can spend maximum time focusing on strategic commitments. Managing daily life responsibilities with longer workloads and personal demands, lack of time to fit everything in your day is sometimes a challenge.
Let us give you your personal time back, create solutions for a stress less environment, save you loads of time and hassle so you can enjoy life more.
No two people use our services in the same way. But they all gain the same benefits: significant reduction in stress, more quality free time, more effective and productive in areas of your life, flexibility and simply, peace of mind.
We offer various service options for businesses interested in subsidizing or sponsoring a Concierge program for their employees. Each program is designed specifically to meet the needs of each company. Please contact us for more information or to request a proposal for Corporate Services.
We have general and professional liability insurance.
- Clients can purchase services ranging from hourly, blocks of time(retainer), to project rates.
- The fee only reflects the charge of services rendered. The cost of items purchased or third-party services are not included.
- There is a minimum of 2 hours.
Services are prepaid; a credit card is required on file. The cost of items purchased, third-party services, tolls, mileage or other miscellaneous expenses will be billed to your credit card or deducted from the concierge account. We accept Checks, MasterCard, Visa and American Express.
A 24-hour notice is required for cancellations. Cancellations that are received less than 24 hours from the time services are booked will be charged a fee of $65.
Do you have more questions about the cancellation policy? Contact us for more FAQs about PerfecTiming Concierge.
- Services should be requested 24-hours in advance, but we will do our best to fulfill requests as soon as possible.
- We charge an expedited rate for Same Day or One Time Requests (although we cannot promise availability- we will do our best to assist).
- Hourly rate(s) for immediate requests are based on the scope of the project.
After Hour and Weekend Rates:
- After hour and weekend rates are based on the scope of the project.
- Mon-Fri: 8:30am – 6:00pm
- Weekends – by appointment
- Holiday hours vary
- You can also get updates about our hours on Facebook
Of course! PerfecTiming Concierge Gift Certificates are available and are a great gift idea for a frequent traveler, the person who has everything, someone stressed with no time, new moms, someone recovering after an illness/surgery…anyone needing “an extra pair of hands”.
Please contact us if you have any questions.